Indianapolis, IN, United States
Level365 is looking for a self-starter who owns the customer experience, through troubleshooting, excellent communication, client skills and resolution. Want to read off the screen and stick to the script in order to end the call? We’re not that place. Level365 provides the process and the tools to assist in troubleshooting, but you are the key to making sure our clients receive the best experience possible. We take client satisfaction seriously and measure all of our support initiatives.
The IT Support and Helpdesk position is a frontline position supporting the business clients of Level365. The position is designed to assist and solve the majority of client issues on the first call and when necessary escalate issues to higher tiers for resolution. The role is also responsible for enhancing the client experience by providing superior customer service, and making sure issues are resolved or on track to resolution. This position includes performing IP desktop phone system configuration, troubleshooting quality of service, as well as connectivity and LAN performance issues.
Qualifications of the ideal candidate should include the following:
* The ability to manage your own work, make decisions based on client issues and manage your ownership of client satisfaction.
* Strong communication skills both verbal and written needed to interact with the internal Level365 team and clients.
* Experience using packet capture tools such as WireShark to analyze network related issues.
* Experience with TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Firewalls, IP Routing and Switches.
* Knowledge and troubleshooting proficiency of Unified Communications, VOIP, and SIP technologies.
* Experience with Bomgar and Zendesk a plus.
Previous experience in IT help-desk environments or VoIP or UC related troubleshooting is required.
Full-Time Salaried Position
Level365 provides a competitive salary and benefits package which offers Medical Insurance, Departmental Bonus, Matching 401K, AFLAC, Paid Time-Off, Paid Holidays, and additional benefits.
Job Type: Full-time